MONOWHALES - SINGLE REVIEW

Monowhales - CTRL^^^ 

Release Date: Out Now

Regular readers will know I'm a big fan of Canadian trio Monowhales so I was pretty excited to see their new single 'CTRL^^^' drop in to my inbox. This is a song that hits hard from the get-go with disorientating vocals and slithering guitars giving way to a moody alt-pop verse with confident and unapolagetic lyrics. The chorus, however, explodes with rock energy that are full of new-day-new-me energy as the sound of someone coming to terms with their own truth and power is soundtracked by a blast of guitar and drums. As always, Monowhales bring the rock'n'roll chops but add a little twist and keep the melodies high on the agenda. There's a new album dropping soon and I'll looking out for that one so I advise you to do the same. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/MONOWHALES 

Watch the Video: 



Comments