K.FLAY – SINGLE REVIEW

K.Flay – Four Letter Words (BMG) 

Release Date: Out Now

The aggressive acoustic strum that opens ‘Four Letter Words’ grabs your attention immediately and then the song explodes in your face with all the pent-up frustration and anger of K. Flay’s failed relationship. “I’m usually nice but just for tonight I wanna be mean, I wanna fight, I wanna say things I’ve been keeping inside, four letter words, I’m cursing, fuck you, you didn’t deserve me” sings K. Flay with gritted teeth as the Gorillaz meets DYLN vibes roll out in technicolour and neon. There’s a cartoonish quality to this but the heavy riffage and chaotic beats aren’t messing about so don’t underestimate this one, this track didn’t come to play.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/kflaymusic

Watch the Video: 



Comments