CAMRYN - SINGLE REVIEW

Camryn - Feed My Appetite 

Release Date: Out Now

In her email, Camryn describes herself as a "small artist from Las Vegas" who plays "guitar, bass, drums, piano, and vocals" but anyone with that mastery of talent is, in my book, no small artist. 'Feed My Appetite', the debut single from the Vegas singer-songwriter is a pulsating and brooding tune that hangs off a bass line and finger clicked rhythm before the rock'n'roll guitars and 80s drums join in. Throw in Camryn's sultry, seductive vocals and you've got yourself the kind of tune that could easily be the theme tune for a series reboot of the Lost Boys on Netflix - a show I would definitely watch and a tune I definitely love. Like I said, there's nothing small in Vegas. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/CamrynMusic

Watch the Video: 



Comments