bbno$ x DIPLO - SINGLE REVIEW

bbno$ x Diplo - Pogo (RCA Records) 

Release Date: Out Now

I am absolutely convinced that this song is going to be a smash which is probably the kiss of death for bbno$ and Diplo but I'm going to stick my neck out on this one. 'Pogo' is not a complicated song (the duo rhyme "pogo" with "home depot" for crying out loud) but it is catchy and it gets stuck in your head like you wouldn't believe. The great thing about this track is that it doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is - a whole lot of fun. We're talking driving beats, synths that won't quit and a synthetic bassline that throbs at the low end but we're also talking about thinly veiled sexual references disguised as a song about pogo sticks. "Oh my god this beat is sick gonna bounce it up and down on my pogo stick". Genius. 

More information: 


Watch the Video: 



Comments