LAYE - SINGLE REVIEW

Laye - I Could Die 

Release Date: Out Now

On the face of it, this new release from Laye could come across as a bit of a dramatic over-reation but if you scratch beneath the surface then you'll find more to enjoy from 'I Could Die'. "I'm so sick of my life, I could die any time" is the opening line sung over a music box melody before the main melody kicks in and you realise this is a sad banger or Robyn meets Madison Beer proportions about seizing the day. As the beat and hooky vocal melody get under your skin you can just imagine being in a crowd of people singing along with a sense of life affirming community. Life can be shit, life can be great and somewhere in the middle is where most days happen so let's fill it with great music shall we? 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/lonelylaye/

Comments