FE SALOMON - SINGLE REVIEW

Fe Salomon - Polka Dots 

Release Date: Out Now

There's a distinctively performative essence to Fe Salomon's new single 'Polka Dots' that harks back to the likes of Florence + the Machine or PJ Harvey and that is a strong stepping off point for any record. As the eery, clattering percussion gives way to layers of vocals and a rumbling bass line, Salomon sings "save me, my name is trouble, innocence, give me my innocence back" with a passion and a nervous twitch that suggests a certain unease with the world. The greatest compliment I can pay this track is that it has made me want to listen to a long forgotten 90s song by 12 Rounds called 'Somethings Burning' which I was mildly obsessed with for about 6 months. There, I said it. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/fesalomon 

Watch the Video: 



Comments