TAYLOR T – SINGLE REVIEW

Taylor T – Flow Again 

Release Date: Out Now

I often get emails saying ‘hey, you reviewed my mate’s band, can you review my music?’ and that is absolutely fine but the logic doesn’t always follow that just because I like the music of Johnny A, I’ll like the music of his best mate, Taylor T. Fortunately, in this instance, Taylor T happens to be an extremely talented young man currently residing in New Zealand and creating music like new single ‘Flow Again’. A simple acoustic melody is augmented by haunting atmospherics and not much else, allowing Taylor T’s voice to express raw emotion, fragility and a genuine sense of determination to right a wrong. This is one for the wee small hours when you need something to soothe your troubled mind.

More information: https://facebook.com/TaylorTophamMusic/  

Comments