THE BLINDERS – SINGLE REVIEW

The Blinders – Mule Track (Modern Sky UK) 

Release Date: Out Now

I’ve been bubbling over with anger recently for personal and global reasons so I’ve been on the look out for some new music that mirrors my emotion. Like an on-time train, along come the reliably pissed-off Doncaster trio the Blinders, ready to feel my rage with new single ‘Mule Track’. The guitars sound like a motorbike revving menacingly at the end of a dark alley way before the drums join in like baseball bats rhythmically battering the shit out of trash cans. The addition of the dark, brooding vocals delivered with the style of Iggy Pop and honest aggression of Mark E. Smith is the cherry bomb on the cake so pass me that box of matches and let’s set this thing off.


Watch the Video: 


Comments