PIP HALL – SINGLE REVIEW

Pip Hall – My Eden (My Little Empire Records)

Pip Hall - My Eden

Release Date: Out Now

If you’re in to the details when it comes to music then I’d urge you to give Pip Hall’s stunning new single a listen. ‘My Eden’ opens with a baritone guitar tone that is somewhere between Richard Hawley and a David Lynch soundtrack before the rolling drums and Hall’s sumptuous vocal join in. the vocals are layered up like a Fleetwood Mac belter while the drums are like Keith Moon playing freestyle but at the very end of a ‘sugar’ high…if you know what I mean. Pip Hall’s evolution from promising young artist to established and widely respected musician is surely complete so there just remains one little detail – the exposure of this talent and beauty to a much, much wider audience. Go to it people, spread the word.


Comments