DOLLIE DEMI – SINGLE REVIEW


Dollie Demi – B Ur Gal 
Dollie Demi - B Ur Gal

Release Date: Out Now

Manchester quartet Dollie Demi have been a favourite at LWM towers for a while now and, even though, this is only their release, it feels like they’ve been on the scene for a lot long. ‘B Ur Gal’ is full of Siouxsie and the Banshees attitude but with the raw sexuality of an r’n’b track all set to a steady rock track. Now, normally I’d be all over this but this is but this feels like a bit of a step back for Dollie Demi when compared to previous releases which felt slicker, more cutting and less rough around the edges. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a bit of rough around the edges in my rock’n’roll but that’s not what I came to expect from this lot. Nevertheless, artists are entitled to change direction and style so maybe the problem is mine, not theirs.


Live Dates:

15th July – New Cross Inn, London
27th July – CarFest North @ Bolesworth Estate, Tattenhall

Comments