KEVIN PEARCE - SINGLE REVIEW

Kevin Pearce - Dynamite 
Kevin Pearce - Dynamite

Release Date: Out Now

OK, I'll admit my prejudice got the better of me slightly on this one to begin with. Reading that a chap called from Kevin from Essex was releasing a new single called 'Dynamite' I did imagine some horrible 'club anthem' about it all "going off" and dropping 'it' like a 'bomb'. Pleasingly (for me, anyway) what Mr Pearce actually creates is lo-fo folk indie that sits somewhere between Elbow, David Kitt and Jim Noir in the periodic table of tunes. Sombre vocal harmonies, skittish beats and some understated but heavenly melodies all combine with the video to make for a thoroughly engrossing and engaging experience that is perfect for a grey British summer's day. Bravo, Kevin, bravo for casually throwing my prejudice at my feet like an emotional indie gauntlet.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/kevinpearcemelodies


Watch The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4grpXfjYus

Comments