FYFE - SINGLE REVIEW

Fyfe - For You [Deptford Goth Remix] (Believe Recordings) 
Fyfe - For You

Release Date:21st July 2014

If you're after a downbeat, moody and atmospheric slice of electro pop with a muted, understated voice and some erratic saxophone then you've come to the right place. This remix of Fyfe's latest single, 'For You', is a slow burner but as the layers build up and the colours swirl around you can't help but get drawn in to this unhinged genuis' twisted world. I have to admit, the saxophone is a little bit screetchy for my taste but it's the only thing that pierces the thrum created by Fyfe's many layered melodies so I guess I'll let it pass. Complex and enthralling stuff but I don't think much of his make-over skills.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/thisisfyfe?fref=ts

Live Dates:


21st July - The Social, London

Comments