TUSSILAGO - SINGLE REVIEW

Tussilago - Say Hello (Ingrid Records) 
Tussilago - Say Hello

Release Date: 16th June 2014

I have to admit to being a stumped by this one. I'm not quite sure what to make of this new single from Swedish quartet Tussilago but anything that makes me stop and think about it can only be a good thing in the over populated world of music that we have these days. 'Say Hello' is a dreamy, floaty piece of Sgt Pepper-era Beatles experimentation with some expansive sounding production and a real sense that this is a single in name only - this tune was made because the four guys in Tussilago had to make it for themselves, not to meet any deadlines or sell any units. I'm on my fifth listen now and I'm pretty sure I like it but I couldn't tell you exactly why. I'm actually a bit lost for words which either means this is ace, I'm drunk or I should be asleep. I'm pretty sure it's the ace thing though....yeah, this is ace.


More information: https://www.facebook.com/Tussilagomusic

Comments