FYFE - SINGLE REVIEW

Fyfe - For You 
Fyfe - For You

Release Date: 23rd June 2014

Fyfe is the pseudonym of a 24 year old male soloist but I feel like I want to preserve his privacy a little and respect the stage name so I'm not going to tell you who. What I am going to tell you is that Fyfe possesses a voice that would have held its own on the Vegas stage alongside Sammy, Frank and Dean but on new single 'For You' there is a piano lead melody with dubby beats that bring this tune right up to the 21st century. This is the kind of pure talent that will get a lot of accolades from the 6Music community and could, given the right attention, get mentioned in the same sentence as a Mercury Music prize nomination. Fyfe could go stellar so I'll let him get to the shops unhindered for a few more weeks. Oh, wait, his face is all over the cover. Ignore me.


More information: https://www.facebook.com/thisisfyfe

Comments