SASHA SIEM - SINGLE REVIEW

Sasha Siem - Proof 
Sasha Siem - Proof

Release Date: Limited run on 19th April, Full release on 18th May

When I first started reading about Sasha Siem I have to admit I really hoped she was ugly or had unmanageable hair. You see, Siem has already graduated from Harvard and Cambridge  but in her spare time she creates tangled, avant garde music that combines the brevity of punk, the attitude of Kate Nash and the poise of Regina Spektor. 'Proof' is a great example of this lady's talents as strings clash with drums whilst Siem's rich, elegant voice drips like thick honey over the top of the angular melodies. All of this in less than two minutes and already, being British, I'm starting to hate the woman. Then I see the picture of her and she's porcelain perfect as well. Talented, clever and beautiful. Bitch.

More information: http://www.sashasiem.com/

Live Dates:


10th June - Village Underground, London

Comments